Dropbox in other languages
Description of Dropbox
Dropbox is the easiest way to store, sync and share files online.File Sync
- 2GB of online storage for free, with up to 100GB available to paying customers.
- Sync files of any size or type.
- Sync Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
- Automatically syncs when new files or changes are detected.
- Shared folders allow several people to collaborate on a set of files.
- You can see other people's changes instantly.
- Automatic backup of your files.
- Undelete files and folders.
Programs related to Dropbox
I''ve always used MS Word for my word processing needs but if you don''t have Office installed, then it''s not exactly a cheap option.
AbiWord can read and write all standard industry docs ranging. Dropbox...
If you''re hooked on Twitter you should give Saezuri a try!
Saezuri is an AIR-based Twitter client that lets you interact with this revolutionary communication tool from your desktop. No more opening. Dropbox...
If you''re lucky enough to own a ebook (electronic book) reader, or just feel like reading ebooks on your desktop or netbook, Calibre will help keep them organized.
Calibre is a library for eBooks.. Dropbox...
Deleting files by accident is something that happens more often than you think Ã¯Â¿Â½ no matter how computer literate you are. This is why it''s always a good idea to have a tool like Recuva.
The downside to having multiple computers is synchronization. Whether you share your time between a desktop and a laptop PC, or you work both with a home and an office PC, you''ll often need to sync. Dropbox...